Krishna, or whoever editing or adding new whitepapers to this page:
- You must use html code “a” tag to create buttons.
- This is because we need to track the clicks of these buttons in Google Tag manager using an ID in the “a” tag – this can’t be done with WordPress’ button element.
- Because there are many “View webinar details” buttons on this page, we must must put an ID into each button, the id needs to reflect the webinar’s title.
- Do not use WordPress’ default “Button” element for these buttons – because although you can add an ID to the button element, the ID is placed in the element’s wrapper/container, not in the “a” tag, therefore, not being associated with the click.
- This section is hidden by CSS, so please leave it here for future reference.
- Add words “live-webinar” to ID if it’s a live webinar.
~ Kimberly Dou