Krishna, or whoever editing or adding new whitepapers to this page:
- You must use html code “a” tag to create buttons.
- This is because we need to track the clicks of these buttons in Google Tag manager using an ID in the “a” tag – this can’t be done with WordPress’ button element.
- Because there are many “View webinar details” buttons on this page, we must must put an ID into each button, the id needs to reflect the webinar’s title.
- Do not use WordPress’ default “Button” element for these buttons – because although you can add an ID to the button element, the ID is placed in the element’s wrapper/container, not in the “a” tag, therefore, not being associated with the click.
- This section is hidden by CSS, so please leave it here for future reference.
- Add words “live-webinar” to ID if it’s a live webinar.
~ Kimberly Dou
Unhide this section when we have new live webinars, put new webinar item below this header.
To unhide, open the Color Section’s “Advanced”, under “Developer Tools, remove the class “display-none”.