Krishna, or whoever editing or adding new e-Books to this page:
- You must use html code “a” tag to create buttons.
- This is because we need to track the clicks of these buttons in Google Tag manager, using IDs.
- Since we are many “Download” buttons on this page, each button must have an ID, the id needs to reflect the e-Book title.
- Do not use WordPress’ default “Button” element for these buttons – because although you can add an ID to the button element, the ID is placed in the element’s wrapper/container, not in the “a” tag, therefore, not being associated with the click.
- This section is hidden by CSS, so please leave it here for future reference.
~ Kimberly Dou
Below “Code Block” is for tracking the clicks of the Say Hello” button from this page, so don’t removed it.