- The wireless cameras captures footage of the space (e.g., factory floor, hospital hallway) to detect potential hazards.
- The image is routed to the cloud, where AI technologies look for patterns and anomalies, and SOC team members spot-check.
- When the AI detects a possible safety issue, it is instantly verified by the SOC. If confirmed, a local safety representative receives an alert.
- The local safety rep immediately goes to the actual site to investigate and intervene.
- After addressing the incident, the local safety rep confirms that the system alert was correct, and the underlying cameras and AI technology now monitor specifically for those issues. The goal is to increase automation over time.
- Images are stored for future reference. And later that day, you can review a report for decision making and auditing.
- Later that day, you download a report that helps you to justify new equipment purchases; enhance training practices; and show proof of effort to auditors, insurers, potential employees, etc.
Book a Consultation
Complete the form below to book a free consultation.