On-premise contact center IT is fraught with issues
Clients interested in moving to cloud telephony are motivated by common concerns:
- Centers are constrained to specific locations and numbers of seats
- Too many systems and platforms — hardware, software, telephony, etc. — all handled separately
- Limited data, analytics, and insights from current setup
- Costly and lengthy on-premise infrastructure setup
- Limited integrations — difficult to integrate third party systems
- Low customer satisfaction (CSAT), as customers cannot channel-pivot with continuity
- Low employee satisfaction (ESAT), as agents do not have the built-in tools to achieve performance targets
- Difficult to scale, adjust for business cycle
We help you address these issues with cloud telephony
Implementing CCaaS can be daunting and time-consuming. HGS Digital can help by:
- Objectively identifying requirements
- Creating strategies, plans, and roadmaps
- Vetting vendors and selecting toolsets
- Executing pilot projects and providing proof of concept
- Completing programming, configuration, customizations, and integrations
- Providing resources to migrate data to cloud from legacy systems, decommission on-premise infrastructure, and ramp in the cloud
- Decommissioning point-to-point links (e.g., MPLS) and moving to high-speed Internet
- Offering training and support as your in-house resources learn the new systems
- Ensuring ongoing delivery, maintenance, privacy, security, compliance, and optimization
CCaaS opens the door to an AI-driven, cognitive contact center
Our goal is to start simple, increase sophistication over time, and create clear business value.
We start by moving your on-prem architecture to the cloud, giving you more flexibility to respond to business demands than ever before.
Within three or four months, you’ll stabilize on the new technology and start to notice improvements in staffing, KPIs, satisfaction, etc.
Within twelve months, you could be recognized as an industry leader operating a cognitive contact center generating remarkable NPS® and CSAT.