24/7 monitoring with L1 support
Our around-the-clock cloud monitoring experts are available to watch your environment, alert you to issues, respond to tickets, and provide L1 support to determine and address issues and causes.
This offering includes daily, weekly, and monthly reports to maintain the stability of your environment. At a more granular level, the reports help you to understand monitoring status, ticket trending, average response times, and more—all to ensure the continuous delivery and uptime.
Pair this service with our 24/7 Cloud Support Service for L1–L3 issue diagnosis, root-cause analysis, issue resolution, and reporting.
What do we monitor?
We monitor website, server, cloud, network, application, and real user performance. Across multiple regions and even multiple clouds, we monitor your entire infrastructure with the convenience of a unified web console. We help you to avoid issues before users are aware or affected. With our monitoring service, gain insights on:
- CPU utilization, CPU by core
- Memory utilization, break up, memory pages
- Disk utilization, individual disks
- Windows services, processes
- Event logs, syslogs
- In/out traffic statistics
- Core application services and processes
- Server interfaces and traffic details
- Resources on the server
- Network function threats
- VMware monitoring
- Application performance and behavior
- Real, individual, and aggregate user experience
- Website ISP issues, DNS, domain configuration, critical keywords
- Segment performance by:
- Browser type and version
- Transaction accessed by users
- Device type