Cloud Accelerator provides a secure and operationally efficient cloud ecosystem, allowing companies to focus on what matters – adding value for their customers. It saves enterprises time and money and accelerates cloud adoption.
- Removes fears and barriers to expeditious cloud adoption
- Supports multi-cloud/hybrid cloud strategy
- Ensures security and governance best practices are in place for all deployments
- Eliminates opportunity for human error/deviance from policies/best practices
Reduce costs by
when leveraging our tool vs. custom-built solution
Average workload migration times reduced down to
from 3-4 months
Average account infrastructure provisioning time reduced down to
from 3-4 weeks
The Cloud Computing Excellence Award 2021
TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named Cloud Accelerator as a 2021 Cloud Computing Excellence Award winner, presented by Cloud Computing Magazine.
Cloud Accelerator framework
Cloud Accelerator is a cloud adoption acceleration framework that combines:
- Proprietary tools
- Best practices culled from decades of experience
- Security and governance
We align with your team to define and establish your best practices, requirements, and security guardrails to be used as a repeatable framework you can leverage moving forward across our enterprise initiative – reducing churn and rework.
- Cloud strategy consulting services to align your team, budgets, approvals, execution strategy, and help you gain enterprise buy-in for cloud.
- Implementation services for Cloud Accelerator with if/as needed customizations.
- Terraform and Vault consulting services for installation, configuration, integration, and training.
- Cloud experts on demand to supplement your team for a project or for short- or- long term staff augmentation engagements.
- 24X7 monitoring service – 24X7 support desk with L1 support, monitoring, alerts, monthly reporting, and training and access to a monitoring tool.
- 24X7 cloud support service – 24/7 support desk with L1-L3 issue resolution support assistance, root-cause analysis, and monthly reporting.
- Cloud security services – 24/7 security monitoring and analytics, security incident response, compliance and consultancy/policy formation, audits and assessments, and threat intelligence and vulnerability management.
Definitive cloud governance guide: 11 tenets of cloud strategy
Rethinking enterprise account organization models is critical to improved Cloud governance. Today’s cloud providers are adding robust features to their catalogs to facilitate isolating workloads in Organization Units.
Book a consultation
Complete the form below to book a free consultation.