HGS Digital is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth System Integration and Managed Services company, HGS Digital is focused on revenue growth through a handful of strategic partners.
Recognized as the premier leader in CX by Gartner, HGS Digital is the technology consulting arm to the Hinduja Group, a $52B global conglomerate. The HGS Digital team consists of 750+ developers, engineers, architects & designers, specializing in SI & managed services projects at scale.
We are looking for a Manager, Partner Enablement to win, maintain, and expand relationship with an assigned technology partner. This individual will be focused on achieving sales, pipeline, and enablement objectives and will serve as the first point of contact for the partner to qualify SI and MSP opportunities. This role will report into our VP of Global Partner Operations and Enablement. In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to articulate our value proposition to partner sellers and help them achieve their business objectives for their client.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources in order to meet partner performance objectives and partner expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, pipeline, and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Works in conjunction with the HGS Digital Sales rep to assist in partner enablement activities like lunch and learns, events, and partner sales kick offs.
- Help develop support collateral and pitch decks with practice lead and partner AE.
- Focuses on top of funnel lead generation and then hands off the opportunity to AE.
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience in preferably sales and partner background
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Ability to lead discovery discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory.