Fully Remote, Candidate should be based out in US
HGS is seeking an enthusiastic Social Care Agent to act as a brand advocate throughout multiple social media platforms. This person will work closely with the HGS social media customer care leadership to address customer inquiries, concerns, suggestions, appreciation, or requests across multiple social media channels. Nature of customer concerns includes but are not limited to experience, service and product quality. Social Care Agents are tech savvy, digital natives who understand the importance of responding to these messages in as near real time as possible. The ideal candidate is driven, creative, has excellent multi-tasking skill, strong grammar, punctuation and writing skills and experience with managing social media and/or online communities.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for customer support and answering questions via multiple social media channels on behalf of the brand while utilizing HGS social media management tools.
- Listening, monitoring, responding and engaging with customers within an established timeframe set by the client.
- Become an advocate for the company across multiple social media channels, engage social media conversations and answer questions where appropriate.
- Identifying trends happening on multiple social media channels as well as communicating potential PR crises, threats or opportunities and notifying HGS leadership immediately.
- Identify how customers compare client to competition on social media.
- Responsible for data quality, reporting, calibrations, and general social media customer care.
- Will act as a liaison to address urgent corporate engagement needs.
- Assist HGS Leadership with any special projects as required.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees as needed.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits.
- Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum job requirements: (education, experience, skills)
- High school diploma
- 2 – 3 years of customer service and/or customer relations experience required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with solid time management skills and the ability to self-manage and prioritize workflow.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to follow a process from beginning to end.
- Ability to continually increase efficiency while maintaining strong quality standards.
- Strong working knowledge of various social media platforms.
- Ability to comprehend social speak and text jargon.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Microsoft Office, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Apple Technology such as iPads, and Cell phone applications like shopping or dining apps.
- Identify potentially negative or crisis situation and escalate as appropriate while applying conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Scheduling flexibility with the ability to work up to midnight and/or weekends in the event of a PR crisis situation.
Please fill out this form to submit your application.
All fields are required except the ones that are marked as “(optional)”.