- Home Franchise Concepts’ Concrete Craft site was completed on time and declared a success.
- The positive evaluation of the Ektron platform gave Home Franchise’s IT department new confidence in their work and the system.
- Developers were able to re-purpose some of the work they had done on earlier sites, saving time that was significant in meeting their deadline. But perhaps even more important was the sudden formation of a new partnership between Home Franchise’s marketing and IT departments. Their enthusiastic new working relationship resulted in better design and functionality for the website, achieved in less time than ever before.
Through the consultative sessions with HGS Digital, Home Franchise Concepts not only achieved its immediate goal, but also realized benefits that can reach far into the future of the company:
- The now-solid confidence in their web content management system, the IT department envisions “a federation of websites” built on that platform, with efficiency and cost savings achieved by their ability to re-purpose elements of current sites for use in new ones, and the possibility of upgrading older sites with the functionality achieved in newer projects.
- The IT and marketing departments have now established “a universally understood framework” for specifications, functionality, design, and layout of new web projects; which is expected to save time and effort, enhancing the company’s bottom line.
One Home Franchise Concepts team member described the experience with HGS Digital this way: “HGS Digital gave us the confidence that we can do our jobs, do them well, and do them better working together.”
Now that’s a positive return on investment.
Visualization of project outcomes: