Our client needed to expand their online presence internationally with ease and confidence using Oracle WebCenter Sites on Amazon Web Services. Some challenges that needed to be overcome to meet this goal included:
- In an effort to continue to expand their global online presence, Cargill needed the ability to quickly and easily replicate and deploy websites internationally.
- The organization had been customizing on an older CMS for several years and realized it was time to standardize the platform on supported technology. They selected Oracle WebCenter Sites to meet their goals.
- They lacked in-house skills for implementing, deploying and managing WebCenter Sites. Resources skilled in WebCenter Sites were hard to find, making hiring an in house resource difficult.
- They had very aggressive timelines for deployment.
- They were open to a hosted solution and had a relationship with AWS but wanted a single vendor and contract that could meet all their needs.