- Cargill is now able to quickly and easily replicate sites—nationally and internationally—for fast deployment.
- They experienced a smooth and timely transition to the new web content management system with no need to hire new application experts.
- By leveraging HGS Digital’s prebuilt core application development framework, they expedited deployment times.
- By taking advantage of the “clone and launch” approach, they were able to easily scale their initial website up to 68 properties now live on the cloud-based content management solution and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Unified code-base across all sites.
- Decoupled design with configurable display modules enables flexible site assembly and minimize coding effort.
- Enhances editorial distribution.
- Scalable site theming & styling.
- Design patterns tha enable a plug-n-play approach to generating new sites, associated repositories, as well as display modules.
- By choosing an AWS deployment as opposed to premise, they dramatically reduced their time to deployment, are guaranteed 99.999% uptime, can deliver a stable and consistent user experience to their clients and enjoy a reduced TCO.
- By leveraging HGS Digital’s managed services and 24/7 monitoring service, their workload is supported at both the environment and application level, will stay current, and frees their IT team to focus on driving other business goals.
Visualization of project outcomes: