The technology was set up with a collaboration between the HGS Digital team and the client’s Philippines technology services team.
- Time to market was significantly improved by avoiding any procurement time (with an average time reduction of 15 to 30 days if the licenses are not available in-house for the on-premise system).
- Since Amazon Connect is a pay-per-use model, the per-minute cost of using the cloud platform is proving to be very economical to the business.
- Amazon Connect allows the client to scale over time without a need for an upfront capital expense.
- The platform can easily provide a multi-delivery/multi-geo center capability for the client without complex call routing designs when compared to an on-premise system.
- There was zero upfront capital investment on Amazon Connect vs. high CAPEX when using on-premise systems.