The technology was setup and deployed through a collaboration between HGS Digital team and HGS Philippines Technology services teams.
- Time to market was significantly improved by avoiding any procurement time.
- Typical time to market is 15 to 30 days if the licenses are not available in-house for the on-premise system.
- It took the team a day to setup the contact flows as compared to taking a week to set it up on our traditional on-premise systems.
- Since Amazon Connect is a pay-per-use model, the per minute cost of using the cloud platform is proving to be very economical to the business.
- Amazon Connect allows the client to scale over time without investing upfront capital expense.
- The platform can easily provide a multi-delivery/multi-geo center capability for the client without complex call routing designs as compared to on-premise system.
- There was zero upfront capital investment required for the solution on Amazon Connect vs. a very high CAPEX that would have been enchanted if using on-premise systems.